At GROWING WILD, your privacy and personal data is of prime importance. We work diligently to protect any and all personal data you share with us. We do not and will not sell, share, or rent your personal data. If you have questions or concerns regarding the information you provide, please contact us.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- This information is used for the purposes that it is given for, billing purposes, shipping orders to the customer etc. If we encounter difficulty when processing an order, this contact information is used to contact the user.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include www.growingwild.ie It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to service that transaction and for record-keeping.
You can also contact us at any point by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, www.growingwild.ie therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Marketing and Communications
As a customer it is essential, we can contact you for business purposes, placing orders, processing payments, renewals etc. This can be via post, phone, or email.
E-zine and E-Mail – If a user wishes to subscribe to our quarter yearly emails, we ask them to actively opt-in. These emails are sent via Mailchimp, so if at any time you should wish to unsubscribe from these emails you can do so via the link provided at the bottom of every e-zine email. You can also contact us at any point by emailing us at email@example.com and we can unsubscribe you as per your request.
Growing Wild only stores personal data for as long as is necessary for legitimate business purposes and to comply with revenue / financial regulations.
Information is audited on an annual basis to determine that all data held is still relevant and accurate. If there is no further reason for holding data, it is deleted.
Changes to our policy
This Data Protection Policy will be reviewed regularly considering any legislative or other relevant developments. We may update the terms of this policy at any time, so please check it periodically if you have any concerns. By continuing to use our website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.